one week to Die development premiered following a successful Kickstarter campaign in August 2013, demonstrating the initial prototype. Joining us in early access now will help keep the cause and make sure continued continuing development of the event team, their efforts and also the planning and addition of even more features and depth eagerly awaited by fans.
A number of our fans have commented in these first stages that they can feel were building the survivalzombie game they’ve got always wanted. Our goal is to live up to this as much as we could and build a customizable, moddable game that allows users to optimize their survival and zombie experience to generate the knowledge players and their friends want.
Alpha 11.5 Release Notes
As always we cannot guarantee its compatibility with old saved games. If you experience any problems please reinstall the game and start a brand new game.
- Added loading information output on startup so users know the game is still loading
- Changed improved loading time for clients with 5 or more GB of RAM
- Changed Dedicated server write less data to disk resulting in performance gains with more players
- Changed Improved dedicated server CPU usage
- Fixed serverside EAC connection so it doesn’t stop authenticating players after a long uptime
- Fixed the Bleeding debuff exploit
- Fixed Wood log spikes are taking damage when placed
- Fixed bug where rockets deal terrain damage if they hit a zed/player
- Fixed bug where pipebombs make doors move
- Linux builds: Only 32 bit engine supported (has been this way since Linux has been introduced.
Publisher: The Fun Pimps
Developer: The Fun Pimps Entertainment LLC
Release Name: 7.Days.To.Die.Alpha.11.5.Steam.Edition.X32/X64.Cracked-3DM
Download Link 7 Days To Die Alpha 11.5 Steam Edition X32 Full Version: