As the Studio Boss you have bunches of choices to make, including: controlling the financial backing, choosing what kind of film you are going to make, enlisting a scriptwriter, getting the best executive, attempting to get the screenplay right, arranging with the stars, taking care of issues on set, getting the after creation right and that is all before you stress over the silver screen discharge. You’ve got promoting expenses, web exposure, test screenings, what number of screens to demonstrate the film on, when to hit the International markets, when to offer it to TV, to what extent before you put it on DVD and more.
Features Movie Studio Boss The Sequel Full Version:
- Turn based (each turn represents a week), yet has time pressure. Players have around 10 minutes to make all their decisions each turn and can end the week early if they want.
- More than one way to win. Bosses can win by being the best at making high turnover, profitable or classic award-winning films.
- Each section of the game is designed as a ‘mini-game’ in itself.
- Success is firmly in the hands of the player. Decisions they make (and they have many to consider) always affect their box office.
- Covers pretty much the entire movie making experience.
- You are up against seven other computer-controlled players.
- We keep the numbers sensible – you do not see $1,067,345 ever in our game. Just $1M. This helps to keep the game from looking too much like a spreadsheet.
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation
Developer: Eddy & Gary & Friends
Publisher: Merge Games
Release Name: Movie_Studio_Boss_The_Sequel-FANiSO
Size: 388 MB
Download Movie Studio Boss The Sequel Cracked : Part 1 – Part 2 or Mirror 1 – Mirror 2